What is the World Business Forum?
Organized and curated by WOBI each year in cities across the Americas, Europe and Asia, World Business Forum is a two-day event that brings together thousands of restless minds united by their passion for business.
- Learn from and be inspired by some of the world’s most renowned figures from business and beyond – a blend of content comprised of CEOs, entrepreneurs, innovators, thinkers, artists and sportspeople.
- The conference focuses on the issues most relevant to today’s businesspeople, stimulating new thinking and inspiring action.
- It provides a unique networking environment to connect with like-minded professionals.
The World Business Forum offers a unique two-day learning experience. The program of content is designed to give business leaders an edge in today’s fast changing competitive landscape so as to sustain growth and achieve ongoing success.
- For senior leaders from across all industries and across all company sizes.
- For leaders and executive teams looking for ideas and inspiration.
- For all those who understand the value of knowledge and continuous learning.
What will you learn?
The conference provides an opportunity to learn from a world class program of business thought leaders and practitioners.
- The program has been carefully curated to provide a blend of perspectives on the most important issues facing leaders today.
- It offers high level, strategic thinking on the most critical management topics such as leadership, talent, performance and transformation.
- Attendees leave with new ideas to help their organizations grow, and the inspiration to put those ideas into practice.
The 2022 Speaker line up includes Muhammad Yunus (Sustainability), Carly Fiorina (Management), Tal-Ben Shahar (Leadership), Renée Richardson Gosline (Customer Experience Strategy), Martin Lindstrom (Marketing), Tasha Eurich (Change Management), David Thodey (Innovation), Nathan Furr (Business Transformation), and Magnus Scheving (High Performance Teams).